Conveyors have long been an important technology allowing factories, processors, and warehouses to blossom and grow into the industries we know today. Since the late 1800’s conveyors are one of the most economical material-handling solutions and have played a major role in increasing efficiency by facilitating the transport of products and goods.
An unpowered gravity conveyor transports goods and materials with sufficient weight to allow them to move unassisted. The typical gravity conveyor consists of rows of small rollers or skate-wheels which are mounted in frames generally sloped in a downward, typically on a slightly inclined runway. Gravity conveyors may be used to move boxes, cartons, and totes with firm bottoms. Roller or skate wheel sizes, as well as spacing, will vary. A good rule of thumb is that a minimum of three rollers must be under the box, carton or tote at all times.
- NF 016131 - Impact roller
- NF 016436 - 6” Caster leg w/brake (Square leg Nestaflex 376)
- NF 016435 - 6” Caster leg, no brake (Square leg Nestaflex 376)
- NF 006428 - 5” Caster leg, no brake (Round leg Nestaflex 375)
- NF 003404 - Coupler
- NF 000047 - Skate wheel
- NF 017792-001 - Handle kit (Round leg Nestaflex 375)
- and many more!
And Check Out Over